Home
« Home | Next: Alida Withoos' Work »
| Next: About Alida Withoos »
| Next: A Dog's Daydream »
| Next: Great Deal »
| Next: Say Cheese! »
| Next: A Smile For You »
| Next: Our New Grandson! »
| Next: Confusing Cultural Differences »
| Next: No Optical Illusion! »
| Next: Dick Bruna's Economical Impact »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, February 29, 2008

I Heard It Through The Grapevine


Ladies!!!
I have just found the most fashionable, stylish and sophisticated website to do some great shopping! It's not just an ordinary site, like 13 in a dozen. This is an inter-active and highly entertaining one.

Keeping up to date with fashion and life-style has never been so much fun. It is almost like watching a soap-opera and getting all the information you need at the same time. On practically all fronts, like trends, cosmetics, fashion, accessories and so much more.

And what’s more, you can contribute as well and become a member!

Yeah, I am excited. It is so much better then shopping in a busy mall and this whole new presentation of online shopping is innovating!

link link link

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry - thanks for visiting my blog and left a comment. I've added your blogs on mine. However, would you change 'Wendy' to 'Windy', please? Thanks! :)

Saturday, March 01, 2008 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Windy,
Sorry for that! I need to set my pride aside and wear my glasses. It's changed though. :-)

Loved your blog and will come by as soon as time permits!

Have a great and blessed day.

God's Grace.

Saturday, March 01, 2008 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa!
This website is so useful to me.
I won't be a walking fashion disaster any longer =)

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Hahaha, that still is funny. Although I don't really think you would be. I bet it looked adorable on you!

God's Grace.

Friday, March 07, 2008 3:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014