Home
« Home | Next: Another Act of Love »
| Next: Tips II »
| Next: Max Velthuijs' Economical Impact. »
| Next: Bad Credit? No Problem! »
| Next: Max Velthuijs' Work »
| Next: Steal The Show »
| Next: About Max Velthuijs »
| Next: I Heard It Through The Grapevine »
| Next: Alida Withoos' Work »
| Next: About Alida Withoos »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Rewarding Career

One of our daughters has been talking about pursuing a medical career training. She works for a company that provides medications for Hemophilia patients and a medical training would definitely be an advantage.

To locate the best educational programs for medical careers, all she has to do is go online and every information she needs, plus the health care training programs, are right at her fingertips.

I have great admiration for those in health care. It takes a lot of love and care and I can only imagine how rewarding it must be!

link link link

3 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

hello there!! Been awhile since I have commented or posted, but I am back online now!!! Amen about the post, people in Health Care have a gift and I know that is not my gift!!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Blessed Easter to you, Lieve Zus, and your loved ones =)

Thursday, March 20, 2008 8:55:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Dana,
Good to see you back, it sure has been a while! I hope all is well with you and yours.

Yes, people in health care sure have a gift and I am so grateful they are willing to use it to help others who need it!

Have a blessed day.

Audrey,
And a very blessed Easter to y'all as well!

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Thursday, March 20, 2008 1:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014