Home
« Home | Next: A Warned Man... »
| Next: How It Came About »
| Next: Pet's Diary »
| Next: Redneck or Genius II »
| Next: Fiep Westendorp's Economical Impact »
| Next: Fiep Westendorp's Work »
| Next: Laugh More! »
| Next: Redneck or Genius I »
| Next: About Fiep Westendorp »
| Next: A Rewarding Career »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just Blond

I opened the new box of garbage-bags to get one out and replace the full bag. As I unfolded it, I discovered to my big surprise they were only half the length of the ones we had. That's odd, I was so certain I had gotten the right kind and made sure it said 13 gallons on the box. No matter how I looked and even shook the new bag, it was only half size.

Me: "Oh no!"
Husband: "What is it?"
Me: " The garbage-bag! Look at this."
I held up the half-sized bag.
”Husband: " I have never seen such an odd size. Who would use such a size? Are you sure you got the right bags?"
Me: " Yes, I am very sure. Oh well, they will have to do for now."

Of course, in no time the bag was full and I pulled it out to be replaced. While I was tying a knot in it, I noticed a little piece of plastic sticking out on both sided at the top. Odd, what is that? Curious me pulls it and... the lower half of the garbage-bag revealed itself! It had clung together so well, I totally overlooked it. Both hubbie and myself got a real good laugh out of it. It sure solved the mystery of the odd-shaped garbage-bags, haha.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014