Home
« Home | Next: Jan Kruis' Work »
| Next: Caught In The Act »
| Next: About Jan Kruis »
| Next: Following Houdini's Footsteps »
| Next: An Unexpected Surprise »
| Next: The Great Escape »
| Next: Missing In Action »
| Next: Happy 4th Of July »
| Next: Desktop »
| Next: Jerome Bech's Economical Impact »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, July 11, 2008

One Of Those Days

I don't know about you, but I have days that just seem to fly by and 24 hours don't seem to be enough. Today is one of them.

Even though I got up a little after 3 AM, yes you are reading that right, I have no clue what happened to the entire morning. I have been busy ever since, and somehow things still seem to be backing up on me. I can easily let it overwhelm me, but I am not going to.

I got in a routine of making a list of things to do. That can be a mental list, or written down. I take it one step, thing in this case, at the time and scratch it off. I also add to it whenever something else comes up that needs to be done. It helps, and that way nothing gets overlooked.

I better start working on my list for today. Lunch first! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

I agree with you, Lieve Zus.
Sometimes 24 hours is not enough in a day =)

Friday, July 18, 2008 2:04:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Tell me about it, sigh. :-)

(((HUGS))) Lieve Zus.

God's Grace.

Friday, July 18, 2008 4:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014