Home
« Home | Next: Wrong Number Or.... »
| Next: Ditching Diapers »
| Next: Never A Dull Moment »
| Next: Cherry Flavored Fun »
| Next: Experiences and Recommendations »
| Next: All In Good Fun »
| Next: Dressing and Games »
| Next: Splashing Fun »
| Next: He Did It »
| Next: Making Fun »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, July 28, 2008

Praising Fun

Lil' Kc has been testing his boundaries for a while now. He grabs things he knows he is not supposed to touch. When he has it, he usually walks up to either his mom or me, holding out his little hand, as if he was to say: "Look, I got it, but I am giving it back!"

He does listen though, when we warn him not to touch. We believe in praise as well, so we tell him he did a good job and in the beginning, we would applaud him. He loved it and had a grin from ear to ear. Nowadays, when we praise him on a job well done, he claps his own hands!

It's a joy to see him do so. What's even cuter is, his Mom and Dad taught him to give High Five, after an accomplishment. Just hold up your hand and say "High Five" and he comes running up to you and slaps his little hand on yours.

Yeah, that tickles Oma to no end. Okay, okay, I admit it. I just love my little buddy. :-D

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

I love your little buddy too =)

"High Five" to him =)))

Sunday, August 03, 2008 3:53:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I will tell him and no doubt he would love to give you high five as well. With a big grin!:-)

God's Grace.

Sunday, August 03, 2008 5:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014