Home
« Home | Next: Jan Kruis' Economical Impact »
| Next: One Of Those Days »
| Next: Jan Kruis' Work »
| Next: Caught In The Act »
| Next: About Jan Kruis »
| Next: Following Houdini's Footsteps »
| Next: An Unexpected Surprise »
| Next: The Great Escape »
| Next: Missing In Action »
| Next: Happy 4th Of July »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Riddle

I got a riddle for you, let's see if you can solve it.

You are in a room without doors and windows. All you have is a mirror. How will you get out?

Come on, think now. You can do it!

Okay, okay.
Look in the mirror and see what you saw
Take the saw and saw the mirror in half.
Two halves make a whole which you can use to get out!

That wasn't too hard was it? Well, I would never have figured that out myself.
If you got a good riddle, please share. I could use a brain-strainer every now and then. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHaHa!
This is a very good riddle =)
I couldn't guess the answer.

Friday, July 18, 2008 1:56:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I couldn't either, hahaha.

God's Grace.

Friday, July 18, 2008 4:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014