Home
« Home | Next: About Karel Appel »
| Next: So Comfy »
| Next: A Safe Place »
| Next: Smiles and Blessings »
| Next: Hand Kisses »
| Next: Here We Go Again »
| Next: Swivling Experience »
| Next: An Entire Sentence »
| Next: Learning Language »
| Next: Food Poisoning »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Snickering Away

Leo, our little six month old grand son, is rolling over now and is in the process of trying to sit up. He is still very unbalanced, but I don't think it will take too much longer before he sits up by himself.

He is just the happiest little baby I have ever seen. The little guy is always in such a good mood. He smiles, even when he is crying and the only times he fusses is, when he is hungry.

He loves to stand up and look at and grab our faces. He smiles from ear to ear, when being talked to.

Yesterday, Opa was holding him and talking to him. Leo grinned so big and suddenly clasped his little hands, pulled them to his little tummy, bowed his head and bent over. It really looked like he doubled over with laughter, or was snickering to himself.

This occurred a few more times during the day. Sometime soon I hope to catch that on camera. I could just eat him up.

Okay, this little guy got me wrapped around his tiny little finger as well. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Oh my Lieve Zus is the most blessed Oma in the world =)
I'm so very happy for you.

Monday, August 18, 2008 4:01:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yes, we are the most blessed grand parents in the world!! We are so grateful.:-)

As soon as I have a picture of Leo doing that again, I will send it to you.

(((HUGS))) Lieve Zus.

God's Grace.

Monday, August 18, 2008 2:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014