Home
« Home | Next: A Safe Place »
| Next: Smiles and Blessings »
| Next: Hand Kisses »
| Next: Here We Go Again »
| Next: Swivling Experience »
| Next: An Entire Sentence »
| Next: Learning Language »
| Next: Food Poisoning »
| Next: Praising Fun »
| Next: Wrong Number Or.... »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, August 09, 2008

So Comfy

When all the family is together, talking and walking around, little Leo on a blanket on the floor and little Kc playing and running around, it seems it gets a little too much for lil' Kc at times. He gets tired and a looks for a place to chill. And what does he do? He comes to me, haha.

Last Sunday, while I was sitting in one of our lazy chairs, he got a little cranky. His Dad picked him up and sat him on his lap, but that was not Kc's plan. He climbed down, walked up to me and stretched out his little arms. Of course I couldn't resist, so I picked him up and set him on my lap.

He leaned back in my arms, holding his cup, taking a sip every now and then, and was totally relaxed. I couldn't help but smile, looking at those little leggies. They told me even more that he felt safe and was comfy.

His legs were stretched out and crossed. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa!
Lil KC loves you very much =)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 2:57:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Cute, huh?
And I love him very much! :-)

God's Grace.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 7:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014