Home
« Home | Next: Egg Art I »
| Next: Reclaiming Space »
| Next: Our Little Rock Star »
| Next: Family Complete »
| Next: A Great Accomplishment »
| Next: Splish Splash »
| Next: Actions Speak Louder »
| Next: Leading The Way »
| Next: A Flawless Look »
| Next: Forward Motion »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Almost All Together

Boy, am I tired!

After spending almost a week of cleaning up and out and the past two days deep cleaning and transitioning from master bedroom to, what used to be the guest bedroom, every muscle in my body is aching.

But..., the kids got all their stuff moved over and the grand babies' beds are set up. There is still a lot to do for them, but they are settling in. No rush, they will be here for a while.

I can not tell you, how pleasurable it is, to have the entire family under one roof, share meals together and enjoy the grand sons. Okay, okay, almost the entire family. Two of our daughters are living overseas and as I am typing this post, I can't hold back the tears.

We miss them, but we have faith. Anything is possible! :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014