Home
« Home | Next: No Biggy »
| Next: Devine Design »
| Next: Memory Lane »
| Next: Grandpa's Motto »
| Next: Snoozing Baby »
| Next: What Are Those? »
| Next: Love is.... II »
| Next: The Beauty Of The Prom »
| Next: On The Ball »
| Next: Ike »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, September 22, 2008

A Flawless Look

I am a fervent make-up user. Especially, now that I am getting older, age spots and spider veins are showing up in abundance.

I used to apply foundation and powder, to try and create a flawless look. It did not work too well, unless I would use a lot. I would have to cover it to a point, where my face would crack, if I would smile.

Not too long ago, I got curious about all the positive noises I heard on Mineral Makeup. So, when I ran out of foundation, I decided to give it a go. Well, guess what?! I love it and never will go back to foundation and powder again!

It gives a great coverage, a perfect natural look, and even without any make-up, my skin looks a lot healthier.

Try it. I assure you, you will be pleasantly surprised!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa!
I don't use make-up except moisturiser =)

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:28:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I feel naked without make-up, haha.

God's Grace.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014