Home
« Home | Next: Devine Design »
| Next: Memory Lane »
| Next: Grandpa's Motto »
| Next: Snoozing Baby »
| Next: What Are Those? »
| Next: Love is.... II »
| Next: The Beauty Of The Prom »
| Next: On The Ball »
| Next: Ike »
| Next: A World Of Difference »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, September 21, 2008

No Biggy

Our lil' Casey keeps amazing me. He is now 19 months old, but he does things I never suspected a boy his age could and would already have figured out.

He was playing with an old phone, I gave him, since he loves to talk on and play with them. The phone had a long cord on it, but that did not seem to bother him at all.

I kept a close eye on him, because I anticipated he might get entangled in it. At one point, he had it wrapped around his little waist and I was about to jump up an help him out.

Before I even got on my feet, he turned around and around, until he got the cord off of him. No problem whatsoever. It all seemed so natural to him, both Opa and I were watching him do it and were totally baffled!

Wow, he sure seems to be a thinker. And a clever little critter as well. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Lil Casey is a very clever boy =)

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I wish you could see him in action. That is much more funnier and amazing then when I try to get it on paper.

God's Grace.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014