Home
« Home | Next: What Are Those? »
| Next: Love is.... II »
| Next: The Beauty Of The Prom »
| Next: On The Ball »
| Next: Ike »
| Next: A World Of Difference »
| Next: Bird's Eye View »
| Next: Love is ..... »
| Next: Safety and Security »
| Next: Critter's Ramblings I »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, September 15, 2008

Snoozing Baby

Our daughter sent us this picture of little Leo, last week. He was having a blast, bouncing up and down, until all of a sudden, he fell asleep.

Isn't that adorable? He seems comfy where he is at, although I can not imagine it is a very comfortable position to be in. I suppose, when you are tired enough, you sleep anywhere, huh?

I am guessing he was jumping, trying to catch some Zzzzs. Seems like he was successful at it. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

So cute... Lil Leo has very long eyelashes =)

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:37:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
He does, huh. I actually had not noticed it. All I see when looking at this little man is that big grin. He is always so happy.:-)

God's Grace.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014