Home
« Home | Next: Bird's Eye View »
| Next: Love is ..... »
| Next: Safety and Security »
| Next: Critter's Ramblings I »
| Next: Egg Art Deserves Attention »
| Next: A Mile-Stone »
| Next: A Clear Expression »
| Next: Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii »
| Next: Fruitsy Art III »
| Next: What would you say? »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A World Of Difference

We have been watching 'America's Next Top Model' a couple of times. For those of you who do not know it, the show is presented by Tyra Banks. She is a top model herself.

Tyra always looks very beautiful. I know from experience, wearing make-up makes a world of difference. There is no doubt in my mind, that Tyra uses the best African American cosmetics, to accomplish that even toned, radiant look.

I am always astonished, to see the transformation of all the competitors. It is incredible, what a difference a little make-up can do. I should not be so surprised. All I have to do, is look in the mirror and see the before and after.

Yeah, it takes quite some good make-up, to transform this old hag in to a decent looking person. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

You're still young and sweet, Corry =)

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks Lieve Zus. :-D

That ghostly image in the mirror each morning tries to tell me the same. Looking at that, I don't buy it, hahahaha.

God's Grace.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014