Home
« Home | Next: Egg Art Deserves Attention »
| Next: A Mile-Stone »
| Next: A Clear Expression »
| Next: Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii »
| Next: Fruitsy Art III »
| Next: What would you say? »
| Next: Creation »
| Next: Fruitsy Art II »
| Next: Purpose Driven »
| Next: A Boy And His Watch »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Critter's Ramblings I

Hey, you guys! Long time, no talk. I know Oma is keeping y'all up to date on my escapades and those of my brother. However, I told her it was time for me to visit with y'all. So...., here I am.



I am getting really good at operating the computer. I pound the keys, use the mouse and manage to do things, that make even Opa scratch his head. I am particularly fond of the 'escape' key. It makes things disappear, you know?! :-D

I changed the title of my post from cooings to ramblings. Cooing is for babies! Both me and my bro are babbling a lot. Okay, Leo has got me beat. That dude rambles so much, I sometimes think his tongue is going to fall off.

He says "Hi" to y'all. He is way too busy to try and get to stand up, when he is on his hands and knees. He conveniently forgets, that he needs to learn how to crawl first. Geezzz, I gotta teach him everything. When I try, he just grins at me. Oh well, he will figure it out.


Guess what?! I had my first haircut yesterday. Yep, Mom whacked off all my curls. So, overnight I went from

baby-boy


to little man.

Oma thinks, I still look as handsome as ever. But of course, how could I not, hehe.

I am trying to act like a little man as well. That means, no more diapers. Yup, I ditched them again last week. Mom was on the phone and I took the opportunity to take my diaper off, ran around and played a bit. I felt something rumbling in my tummy. Uh oh, I needed to get a big load off of me.

Since I am not very well skilled in communicating through words, I communicated it to Mom in my own way. I ran up to her, turned around and dumped it on her foot. I misunderstood. I thought it was 'to dump it on some one's feet', instead of 'at some one's feet'. I am learning, hehe.

Well, time for me to go. I got so many things to do and explore, but I will try to be back soon. If not, I will instruct Oma to post something on my behalf. I know she will. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

The curls are so cute =)

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeah and I hated to see them all gone, but.... they are growing back. :-D

God's Grace.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014