Home
« Home | Next: Memory Lane »
| Next: Grandpa's Motto »
| Next: Snoozing Baby »
| Next: What Are Those? »
| Next: Love is.... II »
| Next: The Beauty Of The Prom »
| Next: On The Ball »
| Next: Ike »
| Next: A World Of Difference »
| Next: Bird's Eye View »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Devine Design

At times, I get this urge to want to change my website. A new look, a bit of rearranging, adding something, taking off some things here and there, it might be needed.

When I consider how much work it really involves, I don't want to bother with it anymore. It is too much, takes up time I don't have and I lack the expertise.

Just imagine, having to do your own website, when you have a business. Living near Louisville Web Design is no problem. eLink Design would come up with the most appropriate template and design, suiting your business.

In addition, search engine optimization, multi-media production, Intranet and application development, and web hosting, are included in the package.

That is not something I could achieve by doing it myself!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Your website is very unique and special . It's the only one in the world =)

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:32:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Awww, thanks so much Lieve Zus. I return the compliment. Bell did an excellent job on yours. :-)

God's Grace.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014