Home
« Home | Next: Grandpa's Motto »
| Next: Snoozing Baby »
| Next: What Are Those? »
| Next: Love is.... II »
| Next: The Beauty Of The Prom »
| Next: On The Ball »
| Next: Ike »
| Next: A World Of Difference »
| Next: Bird's Eye View »
| Next: Love is ..... »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Memory Lane

I have been posting much about our grand sons and their little escapades, tiffs, actions and reactions. I thought it was cute to share and also because I am a proud Oma, grin.

I got to think, that once the boys had learned how to read, they might get a kick out of those posts. It sure would be funny if their kids could read it as well. But hey, by that time I may not even be on here anymore and all those posts might get lost.

So, I came up with a solution. A Memory Book for each one of the boys. I am going to print all those posts out and save them in, what may turn out to be, a scrap book.

That way, it will be saved for posterity and we can have a walk down Memory Lane, whenever we want! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

This is a great idea =)

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:32:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I think so. I know from experience that it often goes by the wayside, when you are a Mom. There is just not enough time to keep up with it.

April saved me some of lil' Kc's curls, so I am going to stick those in there as well. :-)

God's Grace.

Monday, October 06, 2008 4:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014