Home
« Home | Next: Our Little Rock Star »
| Next: Family Complete »
| Next: A Great Accomplishment »
| Next: Splish Splash »
| Next: Actions Speak Louder »
| Next: Leading The Way »
| Next: A Flawless Look »
| Next: Forward Motion »
| Next: No Biggy »
| Next: Devine Design »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Reclaiming Space

I am in the process of cleaning up and cleaning out, so that the kids have their space when they move in. That will be this coming Saturday.

I am just baffled by the amount of stuff, that we have accumulated over the years. It did not seem like much at all, until I started to go through it.

Lots of it went in the building. It should have gone there in the first place. I guess we were too lazy at that time, to carry it out there, and just stuffed it in any open space available.

Either way, there is still lots to do, to clean out and rearrange. It is worth it. Plus we discovered we had more space then we thought we did! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Housework is endless for me if I let it be =P
Sometimes I close both eyes and read a book instead.
HaHa!

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:16:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I know what you mean. We have a house to live in, not to live for, hehe.

God's Grace.

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014