Home
« Home | Next: Taking A Drive »
| Next: Comfort And Compassion »
| Next: Good Night »
| Next: Dancing Away »
| Next: Fire-Ants »
| Next: Ouch »
| Next: Beautiful Horsepower »
| Next: Egg Art Materials and Tools »
| Next: Hugs And More Hugs »
| Next: An Open Door »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, October 24, 2008

Cookie-Monster

So far, Leo has been refusing to eat any solid food. His Mom has tried, but gets it back after a taste. Even the little baby-jars with fruit are not doing it. He still loves his rice-bottle and bottle with Formula way too much. For now, that is still okay, but eventually he will have to make the switch. Maybe we are just spoiled with his brother, Kc. He ate and eats, anything and everything and there is hardly something he does not like.

But..., there is hope at the horizon. Yesterday, to every one's surprise, Leo managed to almost completely soak up an Oreo-cookie! That was a first and maybe a start? He looked like one himself afterwards and so did his Mom. Unfortunately, our camera was full and I didn't get to take a picture. I have a hunch though, we will get another opportunity to take a pic.

Honestly, I can not blame Leo for not wanting to eat that baby-food in the jars. It tastes horrible. Even though I am not a cookie-monster myself, I too would prefer any cookie over those jars!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Lieve Zus

HaHa! Leo loves Oreo. I love them too. But I must control myself ;0)

Sunday, October 26, 2008 4:07:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
((((HUGS)))) Lieve Zus.

I like a cookie every now and then. More then than now, haha. It is the chocolate that does me in and the sour cream and the cream filled donuts and... and... hehe.

God's Grace.

Sunday, October 26, 2008 5:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014