Home
« Home | Next: A Joyful Day »
| Next: Big Decision »
| Next: Smiles and Tears »
| Next: How Beautiful »
| Next: Setting Up The Tree »
| Next: Family Tradition »
| Next: Still Standing, But... »
| Next: Here They Come »
| Next: Tickle Monster »
| Next: Too Quiet »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Little Game

Lil' Kc and I like to play. It is funny at times, to see how different a reaction one gets, then what would be expected. Let me clarify that with this occurrence.

The little rascal loves to run to the end of the hall and sits down in front of the closet door. He looks at me with anticipation. I sit down at the beginning of the hall and playfully tell him, in a pretend threatening voice: "Oma is gonna get you!" As soon as I have said that, I start crawling slowly towards him.

One would expect the little critter to get up and try to run and get away. Nope. Instead he gets up, laughing out loud and runs towards me as fast as he can, his little arms spread out wide.

What else can Oma do, but laugh as well, catch him as he almost stumbles in my arms and be grateful and enjoy the hug and the always too short lasting cuddle, that results from this little game. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Blessed Christmas, Lieve Zus =)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
And a very Merry Christmas to you as well, Lieve Zus!

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014