Home
« Home | Next: How Is This For Art?! »
| Next: Jet Boeke's Economical Impact »
| Next: God's Art »
| Next: Jet Boeke's Work »
| Next: About Jet Boeke »
| Next: Crucial Tips That Can Save Your Life »
| Next: A Riddle »
| Next: Unexpected, But Pleasant »
| Next: SpongeBob Smarty Pants »
| Next: Two Years Old »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, March 09, 2009

The Art Of Making It Through The Day

I think, we can all relate. I know, I can, haha. It usually goes something like this:

While stumbling to the bathroom in the morning, I hit my toe.

Finally reaching the kitchen to make coffee, I discover we are out of instant coffee. That means, digging up the stepping stool, to get the coffee maker out of the upper cabinet.

I have to open a new can of creamer and someone conveniently forgot to refill the sweetener.

By that time, I am already aggravated and frustrated. Geezzz, give me a break, I am not even awake yet.

Dropping, spilling and breaking things, I drag myself through the day. I hate to admit it, but it is nice to know, I am not the only one. :-)






You had a hard time, getting out of bed.









Washing your hair turned in to a bad hair day.










After sticking to your new diet for the past 6 months, you pigged out one time, last night.









Your boss chewed you up at work.









On top of that, the 'pigging out' from before, did not go over well.







A little consolation to cheer you up:
you made it through the day and any day you can walk away from, is a good day!

There is always tomorrow. Maybe the sun will come out again. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Yeah! The sun always shines again tomorrow =)

Sunday, March 22, 2009 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Even if it doesn't, every cloud has a silver lining, hehe.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014