Home
« Home | Next: Jet Boeke's Economical Impact »
| Next: God's Art »
| Next: Jet Boeke's Work »
| Next: About Jet Boeke »
| Next: Crucial Tips That Can Save Your Life »
| Next: A Riddle »
| Next: Unexpected, But Pleasant »
| Next: SpongeBob Smarty Pants »
| Next: Two Years Old »
| Next: A Fragrant Bargain »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, March 08, 2009

How Is This For Art?!

I had never seen this before and was both impressed and amazed. The coordination one must have, to pull this off, is incredible. In my eyes, it definitely is an art. Take a look and you will know, what I am talking about.


How did you like this art form? I don't know about you, but I already have my hands full, trying to juggling the daily stuff. Grin.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa! Very tricky ^grin^

Sunday, March 22, 2009 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Very skilled, haha.

God's Grace.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014