Home
« Home | Next: A Big Brother's Reprimand »
| Next: Divined Art »
| Next: A Good Laugh »
| Next: The Pit »
| Next: A Kid's Perception Part II »
| Next: My Party »
| Next: A Kid's Perception »
| Next: Happy Birthday, Leo!! »
| Next: So Much Creativity »
| Next: Another Sandy Form Of Art »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Fragrant Bargain

Not one day goes by, without me wearing perfume. I don't feel good without it. There are three fragrances by the same designer, which are my favorites.

Mostly, a designer fragrance is not a cheap perfume. You can lay down a pretty penny for it. That is, if you buy it at the stores. Unfortunately, the one that I love the most, is not sold in the stores here. That does not present a problem.

I order online, where my designer perfume is offered in abundance and for a lot less money as well. It is the best solution for me. I can purchase my perfume at a cheaper price from my lazy chair and it is delivered right at my door.

I don't have to leave home and when I do, I don't leave home without it. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Your last sentence is written very intelligently. It requires great skill to put it together. Well done, Lieve Zus =)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:39:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks, Lieve Zus. I try my best. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it does not. :-)

God's Grace.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014