Home
« Home | Next: A Kid's Perception Part II »
| Next: My Party »
| Next: A Kid's Perception »
| Next: Happy Birthday, Leo!! »
| Next: So Much Creativity »
| Next: Another Sandy Form Of Art »
| Next: Sand Sculpting Tools And Equipment »
| Next: Being Blond Pays Off »
| Next: Sure, Call Me Trailer Trash »
| Next: A Cute Surprise »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, February 06, 2009

The Pit

While I was about to go into the kitchen, I asked hubbie if I could get him anything. His grinning reply was: "Yeah, money! Lots of money!"
I put down my cup, stretched out my arm and started shaking my sleeve. Of course nothing rolled out of it. "Sorry, it's empty!"

A little time passed till I got this e-mail. Those spammers sure know how to find you, no matter what you do, but this one had me burst out in laughter. It was from one of those lenders and it said: Refinance your ARM today!

Ain't that the pits!! I guess they forgot to add it would cost me an arm and a leg as well, hehe.

I think I will pass their offer. I rather lean on the everlasting arm! He has and is providing all we need. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Wow! The everlasting arm is the most reliable =) Praise Him!

Friday, February 27, 2009 2:55:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Amen!

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Saturday, February 28, 2009 4:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014