Home
« Home | Next: A Cute Surprise »
| Next: Growing Admiration »
| Next: No Problem »
| Next: Sand Sculpting Tips And Tricks »
| Next: In Training »
| Next: Sand Sculpting »
| Next: Happy New Year »
| Next: Some Tips »
| Next: Be Careful With What You Teach »
| Next: No More Wasting Time »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sure, Call Me Trailer Trash

You talk about a state of the art recreational home!

This sure gave us some great ideas. We already were looking for a nice recreational vehicle, with all the comforts from home in it. We intend to travel around, upon retirement. That is...., if we can retire.

I learned something new as well, reading the e-mail that was sent to me below. I had no clue, about taxes not being applicable for a home on the move.

Anyway, this was what the e-mail said and showed:

I'm tired of paying property taxes, school taxes, state taxes, etc.. As long as my home has wheels, it's not considered a 'fixed' home address and I can take it south for winters, north for summer, and so on.

The problem is that some may say I'll become trailer trash so, I want your opinion before I make this decision. What do you think?

I want to be trailer trash......











Wow, living like that is a dream come true. Yes, I want to be trailer trash anytime!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Oh yes! Me too =)

Obama's inauguration was telecast live in Singapore. It was a big Wow =)

Friday, January 23, 2009 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
We did not watch it, but I saw it in the media headlines. :-)

God's Grace.

Friday, January 23, 2009 9:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014