Home
« Home | Next: Growing Admiration »
| Next: No Problem »
| Next: Sand Sculpting Tips And Tricks »
| Next: In Training »
| Next: Sand Sculpting »
| Next: Happy New Year »
| Next: Some Tips »
| Next: Be Careful With What You Teach »
| Next: No More Wasting Time »
| Next: Little Game »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Cute Surprise

I must have a bad case of spring cleaning fever. The last couple of weeks, we have been redecorating and ever since anything and everything that comes in my hands, gets a thorough cleaning. Each day I have been setting and accomplishing some cleaning goals.

I suspect, I finally have to time to get around to it and want to make the most of it. Ever since last year, when our youngest was pregnant with Leo, I had dedicated all my time to help her out, take care of her and our grandson, clean up their home and kind of kept things going there. The result was, that my own work was falling behind. Way behind. I guess I am catching up, with a vengeance, haha.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I have a crystal collection and while I was cleaning our crystal cabinet and polishing up the crystal figurines, I came across the little fawn. It is one of the pieces I have. It reminded me of this e-mail I had gotten once and I decided to find it and share it with you:

A fawn followed this beagle home, right through the doggie door, in the Bittinger area. The owner came home to find the visitor had made himself right at home.



The little crystal fawn I have, is shaped in exactly the same position as this little real one. Hence the reminder.

Nature has got some nice surprises in store, every now and then huh? This is absolutely one of the cutest.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

You're the best, Lieve Zus!!!

Every now and then I would be in the cleaning mood too. I prefer doing the laundry and ironing anytime =)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 3:36:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I don't mind doing laundry and I don't mind ironing either. The last I keep postponing, but once I start, I don't care how huge the pile would be. :-)

God's Grace.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014