Home
« Home | Next: Little Game »
| Next: A Joyful Day »
| Next: Big Decision »
| Next: Smiles and Tears »
| Next: How Beautiful »
| Next: Setting Up The Tree »
| Next: Family Tradition »
| Next: Still Standing, But... »
| Next: Here They Come »
| Next: Tickle Monster »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No More Wasting Time

We have been busy little beavers, these past few days. We finally attacked our daughter's bedroom. Repainting, reorganizing and redecorating were at the order of the day. It required some new bedding and drapes and I went through the trouble of doing an extensive search online, to find what she liked.

What a waste of time. I am such a nerd. I got the Shopwiki site bookmarked in my favorites and totally forgot about it. Searching for what I needed, would have been so much easier and less time-consuming. The site lists all the online stores, offering anything I would be looking for.

I also need to expand, or switch out some of our kitchen ware. I have to replace one pan, that is way too heavy for me to handle. It is not a Teflon coated one either, so everything sticks to and burns on the bottom of it.

While I am at it, I might as well replace our utensil set. The nylon set I use now, is starting to deteriorate fast. I think I rather have a stainless steel one instead. That will not burn, when it would get too hot.

All that is of later concern though. Our bedroom is next and this time, I will make good use of my bookmark!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Wow! You're a very efficient lady, Lieve Zus Corry =)

Thursday, February 05, 2009 1:34:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I try to be, hahaha.

God's Grace.

Thursday, February 05, 2009 6:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014