Home
« Home | Next: A Kid's Perception »
| Next: Happy Birthday, Leo!! »
| Next: So Much Creativity »
| Next: Another Sandy Form Of Art »
| Next: Sand Sculpting Tools And Equipment »
| Next: Being Blond Pays Off »
| Next: Sure, Call Me Trailer Trash »
| Next: A Cute Surprise »
| Next: Growing Admiration »
| Next: No Problem »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Party

Hiiii!!! Leo here.
I wanted to share my Birthday party with y'all. I turned one last Friday and we had my party on Saturday, at a small play-ground. It was great fun. Not that it made much sense to me. I still am not quite sure, why I got all those new toys, but I sure loved the cake!

I had it all to myself. I did not really know what to do with it at first, but mom showed me. She grabbed my hand, pushed it in the cake and gave me a taste. Well, after that there were no more questions on my part, haha. I dug in with both hands, iced my mouth, eye-lashes and even my hair.

Oma did not mind all that mess. When I was determined to get out of my chair, she just lifted me out and I got it all over her as well. She said, I was a 'sweet' boy, literally and asked if she could get some sugar. I don't know what she was laughing about. After having consumed one of the little iced cup cakes, Opa had to point out to her, that there was icing showing at the corners of her mouth. Geezzz, Oma. That is the typical pot, calling the kettle black. Grin.

Big brother enjoyed the cup cakes as well. At least the icing on the cake. After having munched off the colored icing and eaten half of it, he took a shot at the other cakes and managed to scoop up a handful of that sweet blue substance. Oma thought he looked like a smurf afterwards.

I got so many toys! Or rather, we did. Kc got some as well and it was not even his Birthday yet. Nope, he has to wait 4 more days and then.... Party Time again!

I so hope we go to the same play-ground. I loved the swing, but most of all the slide. It was electrifying. But that is another story, hehe.

Y'all have a great and blessed day now. This 'sweet' boy is still trying to come down from his sugar-fix. Grin.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

So fantastic!!! =)

Thursday, February 05, 2009 1:25:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeah, both boys are a great blessing. :-)

God's Grace.

Thursday, February 05, 2009 6:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014