Home
« Home | Next: Another Sandy Form Of Art »
| Next: Sand Sculpting Tools And Equipment »
| Next: Being Blond Pays Off »
| Next: Sure, Call Me Trailer Trash »
| Next: A Cute Surprise »
| Next: Growing Admiration »
| Next: No Problem »
| Next: Sand Sculpting Tips And Tricks »
| Next: In Training »
| Next: Sand Sculpting »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So Much Creativity

I am constantly baffled by all the different types and forms of art. I started this blog to show my drawings and talk a bit about art, but over the course of time, I really got in to it.

Searching for different artists and gathering up all kinds of information about them, was extremely interesting. I still intend to do that and share with you.

However, there are so many out there, who create fabulous artwork and never get to be put in the spotlight. The creativity among all of you is incredible and by paying attention to different kinds of art, other then drawing, painting and sketching, I hope to achieve a few goals.

The first goal is to bring the art form under attention and hope you will get some recognition for it. The second goal is, to bring to your attention, how many different types of art there are and can be done as a hobby. You may not have know about it and maybe you come across one, that would be just right for you.

Either way, I love finding and talking about all those arts and crafts. Should you like to know more about one, or have one you would like me to post about, just tell me.

It would be my pleasure!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Is sewing a form of art too? ^grin^

Thursday, February 05, 2009 1:29:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Oh yes it is. I consider anything, that is crafted and liked by someone else, an art. Besides, sewing takes a lot of abilities to produce a good end-products. :-)

God's Grace.

Thursday, February 05, 2009 6:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014