Home
« Home | Next: Sand Sculpting Tools And Equipment »
| Next: Being Blond Pays Off »
| Next: Sure, Call Me Trailer Trash »
| Next: A Cute Surprise »
| Next: Growing Admiration »
| Next: No Problem »
| Next: Sand Sculpting Tips And Tricks »
| Next: In Training »
| Next: Sand Sculpting »
| Next: Happy New Year »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Sandy Form Of Art

While we all were out with the boys, having fun at the play area, it was very windy. Both boys were wearing jackets and little Leo was not wearing his hood. We thought it best to pull it over his head and the honors fell to me to do so.

Now, this little rascal was not very cooperative. He kept trying to get away, but at one point, he was sitting down and I saw my chance. Just as I pulled it over his head, he made a sudden forward motion and.... landed with his mouth in the sand. Oops!

I picked him up right away and was about to wipe the sand off his mouth, but did not have to. He sat there, blowing raspberries to try and get it out of his mouth.

After both he and I had 'repaired' the damage, he went on his merry way. However, he either was hungry (highly unlikely), or had developed a taste for sand. Even after his Mom had told and shown him not to, he kept on scooping up fists full of sand and stuff it in his little mouth.

I am not sure how much sand he actually did digest, but I know one thing. It will come out.

In some form of art! Grin.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Grin! HaHa! This post made me laughed out loud, Lieve Zus =) Kids are so cute and sincere.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 3:29:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I had to laugh too, just thinking about having to change that diaper, hahaha.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014