Home
« Home | Next: Unexpected, But Pleasant »
| Next: SpongeBob Smarty Pants »
| Next: Two Years Old »
| Next: A Fragrant Bargain »
| Next: A Big Brother's Reprimand »
| Next: Divined Art »
| Next: A Good Laugh »
| Next: The Pit »
| Next: A Kid's Perception Part II »
| Next: My Party »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Riddle

Here is a riddle for you. I thought it was pretty nifty.
Apparently, 80% of kids attending kindergarten got the answer, compared to 17% of Stanford University seniors. I never figured out the answer. It had to be told to me. I wonder where I classify???

No, that is not the riddle. Here it is:

'What is greater than God and more evil than the devil? The poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you'll die?'
~Paul Harvey.


For those among you, who do not know who Paul Harvey is (like yours truly), I will bring you up to date.

Paul Harvey is an American radio broadcaster for the ABC Radio Networks. He broadcasts News and Comment on weekday mornings and mid-days, and at noon on Saturdays. He is also famous and well known for his 'The Rest of the Story' segments.

Well..., did you get the answer? Maybe you ended up like me. After straining my brain, I came up with nothing. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa! I can't solve this riddle either =)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I am glad I am not the only one, haha. The answer is at the end of my post.

It is: nothing. :-D

God's Grace.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014