Home
« Home | Next: Towel Art - Materials »
| Next: Towel Art II »
| Next: Towel Art »
| Next: Pudding Art - Materials »
| Next: Pudding Art »
| Next: The Art Of Strategy »
| Next: Pyrography Art - Materials And Tools »
| Next: Comment Art »
| Next: Pyrography Art II »
| Next: Pyrography Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Craft And Art Ideas

We found out our newest family addition is going to be a girl. That is highly exciting, since we have two grand sons and are accustomed to cars, dinosaurs, pants and the color blue. Grin.

I caught myself thinking pink and having visions of ribbons, bows and cute little dresses. It also gave me plenty of ideas for crafting and I thought once she would be older, she might enjoy scouring through my blog and discovering plenty of arts and crafts she might want to try.

I am constantly on the look out for new art and crafts, but odd enough, right now I am on hold. Maybe we should call it a writer's block; I can not quite come up with a new art to explore and I sure could use a little help here.

So, if you have a craft or art, or maybe would like me to look into one, just leave a comment. I would appreciate it. Otherwise... you will have to wait until I get my inspiration back. That may not take too long. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014