Home
« Home | Next: Towel Art II »
| Next: Towel Art »
| Next: Pudding Art - Materials »
| Next: Pudding Art »
| Next: The Art Of Strategy »
| Next: Pyrography Art - Materials And Tools »
| Next: Comment Art »
| Next: Pyrography Art II »
| Next: Pyrography Art »
| Next: More Pencil Art »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, June 15, 2009

Towel Art - Materials

All you need is bath towels and I have a great suspicion we all have several of those in either our bathroom or closet; maybe even in both. I have not done this myself yet, but I would think that the larger the towel, the easier it is to get the job done.

I would probably use different colors for different creations; brown for a monkey, grey for an elephant, green for a turtle etc. Since the towels come in all these gorgeous colors these days, that would make it even more interesting.

You may be able to find a class teaching towel art somewhere near you, but there are lots of videos on YouTube which show you how it is done.

Books on Towel Art, or Towel Origami as it is also called, can be found in craft stores and online.

Washing towels may turn out to be a joyful occasion and you may be even looking forward to folding laundry for a change! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nelly said...

Before I watched a movie in one of your blogs and after that I wanted to watch more of these movies. And I found them in wikihow.com, I also tried the dog and it is fun. It is not very hard to do as well.
Nelly

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:50:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Nelly,
Thanks so much for the link. I checked it out and it gives good explanations on how to do it.

I intend to try it as soon as my grandsons will let me. They may enjoy the outcome and want to play with it.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014