Home
« Home | Next: Pencil Art - Materials And Supplies »
| Next: Pencil Art II »
| Next: Keep Your Cool »
| Next: Pencil Art »
| Next: Web Hosting Art »
| Next: smART »
| Next: Dog Art - Grooming »
| Next: Overlooked Art »
| Next: Mosaic Art - Materials And Supplies »
| Next: Mosaic Art / Pique Assiette »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, May 29, 2009

More Pencil Art


Here is one of the commissioned portraits I did a while back. It was a mile stone because it was the first drawing with 2 faces in it. It was quite a challenge to get the proportions right.

The more faces there are in a drawing, the smaller they get and the less detailed. That also depends on the size of the paper which is used of course. It may not be completely in accordance with the picture, but it did turn out well I think.

I hope and pray things will be slowing down and I can get back to drawing again. I am way behind. Several friends have new babies and a family member has asked me to draw one of their other grand kids.

Now that I come to think of it... I still want to put our little critters on paper!

link link link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks really good! All the proportions are spot on. Very impressive :)

Saturday, May 30, 2009 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Anonymous,
Thanks so much for the encouragement. :-)

God's Grace.

Monday, June 01, 2009 5:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014