Home
« Home | Next: Soap Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Soap Art II »
| Next: Fascinating Art »
| Next: Soap Art »
| Next: Divine Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Entertainment Galore »
| Next: Divine Art II »
| Next: Divine Art »
| Next: Bean Art - Materials »
| Next: See Clearly! »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Fine Art Of Web Host Listing

As you may know I have several blogs all on a different topic. Several of them are hosted by Blogger, but for one I decided, after ample consideration, to get my own domain name. That was due to the following reason and occurrence:

I had two blogs which were both hosted on another free blog host; something similar to this one. All went well and I was pretty happy with it until out of the blue the entire web host disappeared from the face of the Internet and took both my blogs with it.

You probably can imagine my frustration and aggravation, but there was nothing I could do. Nothing, except for one thing: find a good webhosting service and start all over again. That is easier said then done with so many web hosts around.

I did know for sure though: in order to prevent my blog from vanishing again, I would get my own domain name. Since the choice is enormous, you would assume that is not simple to find that particular web host who has transformed their services in to a fine art. Not so!

It is very easy to find the web host that meets every criteria of your requirements. Whether it is for personal, business, forums or any other use, webhostinggeeks.com has creatively listed them all. Check it out and remember: for all you seek, ask the geek!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014