Home
« Home | Next: SEO Art »
| Next: Tin Can Art »
| Next: Did You Know That... »
| Next: Creative With Technology »
| Next: The Fine Art Of Web Host Listing »
| Next: Soap Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Soap Art II »
| Next: Fascinating Art »
| Next: Soap Art »
| Next: Divine Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A Piece Of Cake

We have a wedding coming up and even though it is still several months away, I have already been trying to consider what to wear. Yup, that is typical female, but I would rather be ready on time then having to rush. That could mean I would have to settle for a dress which I would not really be too crazy about.

No, I want to get an early start, look for a dress and have plenty of time to find all the accessories to go with it. Those usually take the longest and are the hardest to find. The best thing would be to be able to buy it all in one place or one website. That ensures it all matches.

I am glad that there are people who have taken the time and the effort to pull all of that together for me. All I have to do is pick and choose an outfit I like; that is a piece of cake.

Speaking of cake; yeah, I am looking forward to a piece of the wedding cake. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Beautiful dress and delicious cake... Perfect combination =)

Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeahhhh and afterwards a long nap to burn the calories, hehe.

God's Grace.

Friday, August 21, 2009 5:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014