Home
« Home | Next: Zoo Art »
| Next: Dairy Farm On Wheels »
| Next: Artistic Geeks »
| Next: Wire Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Stable Money »
| Next: Wireless Art »
| Next: Wire Art II »
| Next: Out and About »
| Next: Canine Art »
| Next: Wire Art »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Sound Of Music

As a child, I had two friends who both played an instrument; one played wonderful melodies on the organ and the other one enticed sweet sounds from an accordion. They had no problem with sight reading music and played every note they saw without hesitation.

To me all those dots made no sense whatsoever and I had great admiration for them being able to play any sheet music that was placed in front of them. They did not even have to practice. They were so accomplished at sight reading music, that I considered it to be a gift.

At that time, I did not know that playing a piano or any other instrument so fluently took practice. I do understand now that just like any other art or craft, this can be learned as well. Yes, practice makes sight reading music perfect!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014