Home
« Home | Next: Coffee Filter Art »
| Next: Under Lock And Key »
| Next: Kids and Crafts »
| Next: Avoid The Aggravation »
| Next: Sugar Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Sugar Art II »
| Next: Collecting Coins »
| Next: Sugar Art »
| Next: Work From Home Art »
| Next: Reptile Show »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Difficult Choice

In case you are not a coffee drinker, you may be able to get your (used) coffee filters somewhere else. I can imagine that hotels use large filters and since I am still contemplating on vacationing at Myrtle Beach and playing golf, I would have no problem asking personnel of the Myrtle Beach hotel for some of their filters.

We still haven't decided where or when to go, because there are so many great Myrtle Beach vacation deals to choose from. I suppose, eventually we just have to bite the bullet, pick a deal, make reservations, and go. If we could only come to terms which deal to pick! Sigh.

Even scouring through the http://www.grandeshores.com/ website was no big help; it actually made the choice even more difficult. I do think however that I found the solution: we simply go on vacation several times and stay in a different hotel each time. As long as the hotel would be near a golf course it would suit me to a tee!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014