Home
« Home | Next: Kids and Crafts »
| Next: Avoid The Aggravation »
| Next: Sugar Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Sugar Art II »
| Next: Collecting Coins »
| Next: Sugar Art »
| Next: Work From Home Art »
| Next: Reptile Show »
| Next: Edible Children's Art »
| Next: Home Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Under Lock And Key

I keep my hobby and craft items in the closet in the guest bedroom, but that is also the room where our grandsons play a lot and sleep when they stay overnight. Along with their age and height, their curiosity grows as well and nothing is safe anymore, unless it is stored in lockers and the keys are out of their reach.

Some of my craft materials can be rather dangerous, like my scissors, glass jars and hobby knives, and I am seriously considering looking for some storage lockers for sale which can go in that room. It wouldn't matter if those were metal lockers or wood lockers; even plastic lockers would serve the purpose.

I don't think gym lockers would be suitable, but lockers for schools might. However, the office lockers have my preference and if the color doesn't tie in with the design of the room; no problem. I can always spray paint or decorate the lockers to match the rest of the interior.

That is the beauty of an artistic imagination; nothing is safe. Maybe I should keep that under lock and key! Grin.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014