Home
« Home | Next: Bottle Cap Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Securing Art »
| Next: Bottle Cap Art II »
| Next: Creative With Arbors »
| Next: Bottle Cap Art »
| Next: Practice Makes Perfect »
| Next: Tarp Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Football, Packers, and Summer »
| Next: Artistic Stainless Steel »
| Next: Tarp Arts »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Home Art

One of our bathrooms needs an overhaul, but we are not near ready to undertake such a major project. I think we can hold off for a little while by tweaking the appearance; a paint job and some new bath accessories go a long way and those are needed as well.

Normally, it could take me quite a while finding those particular accessories which go well in combination with the color of the bath set we choose, if I would even be able to find any. I am going to save myself a lot of time and effort and order everything at DonnaKaranHome.com.

I wished I had known about these beautiful and exclusive collections when we were redoing our bedroom, but I will keep the site bookmarked. We have a guest bedroom which also needs an update and the Donna Karan Home bedding will make all the difference.

That is what I would call working smart: decorating with Donna Karan Home Art!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014