Home
« Home | Next: Macaroni Art II »
| Next: The Art of Connecting Cars and Savings »
| Next: Macaroni Art »
| Next: The Art Of Being Your Own Boss »
| Next: Golf Club Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Cooking Art »
| Next: Golf Club Art II »
| Next: A Blanket With Sleeves »
| Next: Golf Club Art »
| Next: Knitting Blankets »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, September 20, 2010

Spicing It Up

I truly enjoy looking for all kinds of art projects involving pasta, but I also like making a good pasta dish. It usually takes me a while to get the sauce ready, because I use all kinds of spices and herbs getting the taste just right. Yeah, my spice rack is overflowing, literally.

Since I don't have a wall spice rack it makes it a little more difficult finding the seasonings I need. It has occurred that I thought I was out of one of the spices, while all the time the herb bottle was hiding all the way in the back of the cabinet.

You would suspect I would have noticed that, but I have one of those rotating kitchen spice racks which sit in a cabinet and when something falls off, it ends up behind it and is not easily seen, unless and until I take the entire rack out.

I would love to have one of the spice racks which are either mounted on the wall, or can sit on my countertop. I have seen several artistic designs which I love to have and would greatly enjoy using. That is already one thing which made it on my list of Christmas presents!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014