Home
« Home | Next: Money Saver »
| Next: Soap Bubble Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Amazing Print Collections »
| Next: Soap Bubble Art II »
| Next: Key-Logger Safety »
| Next: Soap Bubble Art »
| Next: Comfort And Confidence »
| Next: Bubbling Beauty »
| Next: Artistic Ways To Unlock Your Pension »
| Next: Wood Art - Scroll Saw Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Knitting Blankets

Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson

In the last few years there have been lots of babies born in my family. During my oldest sister's first pregnancy, I knew that I wanted to give her something special to keep in her nursery. I decided that I was going to knit her a baby blanket. I had been knitting for a few months at that time and this was by far my biggest project. I decided on the perfect colors for the blanket and decided that I was going to keep it simple, mainly because I was not sure I was skilled enough to create anything more intricate. The blanket ended up turning out much greater than I had anticipated and quickly became something that my sister uses over and over again. When my second sister was pregnant with her first born, I decided that I was going to make this a tradition.

This time around I knew that I wanted the design to be somewhat more intricate and decided to get online using my 4g clear bundle savings to search the web for inspiration. I quickly found the perfect design for her son and went to work. Over the years I have made blanket after blanket for babies born to friends and family. I love giving a gift that families can keep for years to come.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Awww... You're spreading your love to all your loved ones. It's so touching. Keep it up, Lieve Zus =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I am sorry for the confusion, Lieve Zus. This is a guest post and was not written by me. However, I appreciate the author spreading her love. I pray many will follow the Lord's example and walk in His footsteps! :-)

God's Grace.

Friday, September 17, 2010 6:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014