Home
« Home | Next: Pumpkin Carving Art »
| Next: Nature's Art »
| Next: Cornstarch Clay Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Creative Gas Logs »
| Next: Home-Made Clay »
| Next: Cornstarch Clay Art II »
| Next: House Removal Is An Art »
| Next: Cold Porcelain Clay Art »
| Next: What's The Score? »
| Next: Cornstarch Clay Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Equipment Is Half The Work

After having completed a craft project, I like to take pictures of it. Most of the times I give away the finished product, but I often tend to forget little details which I may want to incorporate in a future work. That is when the photo comes in handy; I can revisit my previous art and refresh my memory.

It takes me a while to get a decent shot of my handiwork and I am uncertain whether that is due to my inability to take good pictures, or if our camera is not up to the task. Even though it is a digital camera, it was rather cheap and does not even come close to the quality and all the abilities the nikon d90 offers.

The photos are often rather blurry and small details are hard to see. I have to retake the shots several times before I have a clear image and even then it does not live up to my standards. I don't think I would have that problem using a nikon d90; the pictures would be as clear as day and show all I need and want.

I admit; I am not the best photographer around, but that still doesn't mean that I can't take a good photo. It has been proven that, in most cases, good equipment is half the work. I sure would like to try the nikon d90. If that doesn't produce a clear picture then I would know for sure; I am a lousy shot! :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014