Home
« Home | Next: Scrimshaw Art »
| Next: Saving On Printing Art »
| Next: Cupcake Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Wall Mount Mailbox Art »
| Next: Cupcake Art II »
| Next: Cupcake Art »
| Next: Just A Hint »
| Next: An Artistic Solution »
| Next: Garage Door Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: The Art of Recycling E-Waste »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

More Color and Fashion

I can't help it, but I am not keen on spending time in a hospital. It doesn't matter whether it is for me or simply for a visit to someone who is admitted, I just don't like being surrounded by all those white walls and bland uniforms.

A little bit of color would make me feel more at ease, especially when it would be something with a pattern or theme, like some beautiful paintings on the wall. I think it would already help tremendously if the nursing scrubs would be a little more fashionable.

I am aware that it is not about the clothing, but about the healing. Still, I think everyone, including the nurses, would be more comfortable and feel more at home if the scrub clothing would bear more resemblance to leisure clothing.

It sure would make a visit to the hospital a lot more appealing!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014