Home
« Home | Next: Toothpick Art II »
| Next: Time Flies »
| Next: Toothpick Art »
| Next: Tooth Art »
| Next: Lego Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Lego Art II »
| Next: Lego Art »
| Next: Paint Brush Art »
| Next: Art Paint Brushes II »
| Next: On Top Of The List »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, July 08, 2011

AC Surprise

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

The other day I realized my AC wasn’t working properly – what a terrible time for me to have to deal with that, right? It’s been over a hundred the last few days here in Texas and thank goodness for Larry, the AC guy that would come out right away, otherwise me and the kids would be roasting! Getting a new AC unit wasn’t exactly in the budget this summer and we may have to pare down our family vacation to be able to afford it, but it had to be done, so it’s what we spent the money on. My husband did a great job helping and actually spent some time at WWW.shopelectricityratesTEXAS.COM finding us the best energy rate in town, so now I don’t feel like we’re wasting money each month like we were before. Being a homeowner is tough and though I love feeling the responsibility and privilege of living in my own home, it can really get pricey sometimes! I find myself longing for the days of living in a rental apartment!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014