Home
« Home | Next: Beachcombing Art »
| Next: Potato Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Potato Art II »
| Next: Potato Art »
| Next: Selling Your Art »
| Next: Tooth Brush Art »
| Next: Horseshoe Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Learn The Art of Teaching »
| Next: Horseshoe Art II »
| Next: Cute Pin Art »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, September 30, 2011

True Craftsmanship

Even though I am pretty much a Jack of all trades when it comes to creating all kinds of different art and craft projects, I have never tried my hands at jewelry making. I am not sure why, but for some reason it reminds me of needlepoint and I simply don't have the patience for that.

It is a good thing others do and some gorgeous works are created concerning both needlepoint and jewelry. Just take a look at this celtic jewelry for women and check out the intricate designs and fine details. It takes a lot of craftsmanship to end up with such fine results.

I have seen several people who had jewelry making as a hobby and even though their creations were unique and very pretty, they didn't come close to the many pieces of celtic jewelry for women. It could well be due to the fact that they just didn't have the right materials and equipment handy for crafting them.

It is often a matter of 'give us the tools, and we will finish the job'; without the right equipment, it is almost impossible to bring a creation to life. I am glad some people have it and I can resort to simply buying celtic jewelry for women without having to go through the frustration of trying to make it myself.

Even with my imagination I couldn't come close!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014