Home
« Home | Next: Shoe Lace Art »
| Next: Dog Tag Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Cute Baby Hats »
| Next: Dog Tag Art II »
| Next: Creative Halloween Idea »
| Next: How to Choose a Pouch Laminator »
| Next: Dog Tag Art »
| Next: Knowing Your Options »
| Next: Halloween Lego Art »
| Next: Never Too Old To Learn »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, November 03, 2011

the big move

Contributed by Milford Woods

I thought I would never do anything entrepreneurial mostly because we live all the way out in the middle of nowhere. As a stay at home mom I didn’t have a lot of opportunities for work outside the home but I was determined to do something for my family and really use my brain again – it was turning to mush just being around kids all day! I started sewing again and found I really loved it (and boy was it saving me money making the kids’ clothes) so I decided to start small and start an online store. I got Wild Blue internet and hired a local kid to make the website and in a matter of months I had dozens of clients. I can’t believe that my baby business is doing so well or that I’m actually working for myself. If I would have told myself I’d be doing this five years ago I would have thought I was losing my mind but I guess good things do happen if you let them!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014