Home
« Home | Next: Bread Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Pick Your Battle »
| Next: Bread Art III »
| Next: Bread Art II »
| Next: Choose Wisely »
| Next: Bread Art »
| Next: Arty Halloween Masks »
| Next: Craft Uses for Toothpicks »
| Next: A Creative Option »
| Next: Halloween Costumes On A Budget »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Never Too Old To Learn

Even though I am not so bad at drawing, I don't think I could make a living selling my artwork and I sure would not waste one second on thinking about quitting my job and turning my hobby into my profession.

I wouldn't mind making some extra money although I am fully aware that would require some studying on my part. I have been out of that for decades, but one is never too old to learn. I would however greatly benefit by following a course online from WaldenU.edu.

If I had to choose one course from that huge list of online programs they offer then I would lean towards accountancy and individual taxes in specific. The beauty of the Walden University's online degree programs is that I could do it in my own time and on my leisure, while being assured of an excellent education.

The way I see it is that people always will be paying taxes and will need help with filing. Therefore, the reason for choosing accountancy would be job security, but there are so many more courses and degrees which would ensure the same thing.

Check it out, learn about Walden and start that career you always wanted, but never got around to!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014