Home
« Home | Next: Craft Uses for Toothpicks »
| Next: A Creative Option »
| Next: Halloween Costumes On A Budget »
| Next: A Word Of Advice »
| Next: Sea/Beach Glass Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Not Everything Is A White Canvas »
| Next: Sea/Beach Glass Art - Caution »
| Next: Sea/Beach Glass Art II »
| Next: Investing In Creativity »
| Next: Sea/Beach Glass Art »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Arty Halloween Masks

There are not many children around in our neighborhood and that is probably the reason why there are not that many trick-or-treaters coming to our door at Halloween.

That is always a disappointment to me; I enjoy seeing all their costumes and admire them whenever I get a chance. I am very impressed by the make-up job a lot of parents are able to accomplish, but I get a real kick out of the cute and sometimes scary masks some of the kids would be wearing.

I can understand not all of the children are old enough to wear a mask and some may not even like, or feel comfortable doing so. For grown-ups however, there would be nothing preventing them and I don't know why, but to me Halloween masks always seem to make the entire Halloween outfit complete.

You may not always find the one you are looking for in the stores and it may be a good idea to search for some really arty, unique masks online, because there is a much bigger selection available and often at a cheaper price as well.

I would suggest you keep that in mind in case you decided to create your own mask and it doesn't work out the way you had hoped. At least you have something to fall back on!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014