Home
« Home | Next: About Leroy Neiman »
| Next: Creative With Discounts »
| Next: Ancient Mosaic Art »
| Next: The Art Of Getting Around »
| Next: Cable Tie Art Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A Creative Vacation »
| Next: History Of Cable Ties »
| Next: Streaming Art On Your TV »
| Next: Cable Tie Art »
| Next: Cannoli Cake Recipe »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fitting Art

I always enjoy TV shows like American Pickers, Pawn Stars and Storage Wars and I think that is mainly due to anticipated excitement of not knowing what they will come across next, the history behind the discovered items and their estimated value. I would love to dig through a storage unit or go picking, but I would ensure to wear some comfortable tory burch reva shoes, since I would have to stand and walk for a long time.

You may not be aware of it, but due to my Rheumatoid Arthritis it is of the utmost importance that my shoes are well-fitting in order to be able to get around for quite some time. Most of those fashionable, high heels are already killing me after half an hour and end up in a corner as soon as the chance and/or opportunity presents itself.

I already get a thrill of digging through all sorts of items at the thrift stores and that, coupled with my health and comfort, is more then worth wearing flats. Nowadays, there are some really nice, stylish, great-fitting pairs of flats that compliment any outfit due to their creative and arty design and one thing I have learned over the years is that if the shoe fits, wear it!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014