Home
« Home | Next: Smart Rain Art: Now You See It, Now You Don't »
| Next: Artfully Handcrafted: MARY’s Recipes. Taste And Sh... »
| Next: Pinewood Derby Cars: Designs And Templates »
| Next: More Art With Eye Glasses »
| Next: Eye Glass Art »
| Next: Funny Arts And Crafts »
| Next: An Enchanting Art Gallery »
| Next: Ornament Additions »
| Next: Basket Ball Creations »
| Next: Intricate Lego Creations »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, May 18, 2015

Incredible Art

Every now and then I come across artwork which and/or artists who blow my mind. Seeing how I already have a hard time getting a project done using water colors or coloring pencils, you can imagine how I almost envy their wonderful, artistic abilities. Honestly, I am more thankful that we can enjoy the fruits of their labors.

I was very impressed with the rapid way Denny Dent could create an amazing painting on stage, but I was even more astonished with the skills and talents of the artist in the video below. It only takes a couple of minutes to watch it. I strongly suggest you do, because than you will understand why my jaw dropped to the floor.

Be warned; yours may do the same.


How cool is that? I was totally baffled with the ease this portrait came to life, although I have to admit I didn't have a clue what it was until I was granted to look at it the way it was supposed to be viewed.

If you know more artists like this, or maybe you are one, then please don't hesitate to share with us in the comment section.

This type of creativity deserves a place in the spotlights!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014